OneRelo Worldwide, LLC was founded in the Reno/Sparks area in 2018, when Rick Hosea (formerly with Crown Worldwide) and Rick Soeder (formerly with Armstrong Relocation) jumped at the chance to create a moving company that delivered the best possible customer experiences.
OneRelo Worldwide is a family-run business in which multiple generations work side-by-side to facilitate seamless relocations. Two years after its inception, RenoRelo acquired another two moving companies, which then became OneRelo Worldwide, with locations in Reno, Nevada Boise, Idaho, and Spokane, Washington.
Today, the Company employs more than 80 talented professionals who share a commitment to outstanding service and exceptional customer care. Our commercial division has grown over the pass two years with the expansion into 3 warehouse locations in Reno, and now 2 warehouse locations in Boise. Our footprint in all three markets is now more than 225,000 square feet in full commercial warehousing operation.
“We know that what we do matters.”
Rick Hosea, CEO
Rick Hosea began his career in the moving industry as a driver, when he completed the Mayflower van operator’s course in Carmel, Indiana, back in 1986. He knows the industry inside and out.
- 17 years as an owner-operator with Mayflower and United Van Lines
- 1 year in residential sales at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage in San Leandro, California
- 4 years as General Manager at Rossiter’s Moving & Storage in Menlo Park, California
- 10 years at Crown Worldwide Moving & Storage starting in corporate sales, and then working as General Manager and President of Domestic Services. Rick managed three branch locations in California and Crown’s interstate fleet.
Rick has received numerous awards during his career. He is one of the few people to receive awards from United Van Lines both as a van operator, when he was recognized for his commitment to quality and safety, and for excellence as an agency leader.
He has also served for 10 years in leadership roles with the CMSA as the Chairman, as a Board Member, and as Chapter President.
Rick Soeder started in the relocation industry as a staff accountant, reviewing commission statements, managing the general ledger, and looking after packing material inventory.
- 3 years as a staff accountant and financial controller at Armstrong Relocation in Texas
- 9 years as Controller of the Armstrong Relocation branch in Knoxville, Tennessee, where he managed everything from invoicing to accounts receivable, payroll, insurance reporting, financial reporting, and tax reporting.
- 11 years as President of the Armstrong Relocation branch in Denver, Colorado. Rick successfully started this United Van Lines office from scratch, and took charge of all the operations.
He is an expert in transportation, logistics, and shipping. He is an experienced professional who prides himself on providing an exceptional customer experience every time. Under Rick’s leadership, every move is done efficiently and effectively.